Add Card function not responding

andreeL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a problem with "Add Card" function. After clicking the button, nothing happens - there is no new window, popup or anything like that. Adding Bank account works just fine - after clicking a button with "+" sign, there is a new form to fill in for a bank account. For a new Credit Card, there is no reaction - only change is that on browser's address bar new URL appears : https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet/add/card/. Do You know how to solve this issue ? I've tried on several browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Edge - it is the same on every one. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor

First thing I would suggest is clear chache and cookies, if that doesn't work your best option is download the mobile app and add the card that way, it's much faster

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andreeL

This is a paypal techie glitch i think, if you give c.s. a call they should be able to add it manually for you.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andreeL
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

for now  I've found a temporary solution (like one of You mentioned before) to use PayPal's mobile app and add a card from it. This is absurd that PayPal is forcing us to do so much effort for completing so basic task...

Anyway, thank you Guys for Your responses  🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.