cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to 2015 statement records

SOLVED
Highlighted

Access to 2015 statement records

How can I view payments I made through my Paypal account in 2015? - site only seeems to show record back to 2016 (looking to prove a 3 year warranty)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Access to 2015 statement records

@James531

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@James531

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

Thanks so much for fast and accuate reply - was able to trace the transaction, well within the 3 year warranty period , so thanks a lot.