magento market place paypal adaptive payments

mick1968
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all and thanks for any help given, i have bought a magento marketplace ecommerce store from a well know supplier,i also purchsed there paypal adaptive magento add on which they have installed for me ,and set it up,but i am having a few problems when it comes to live payments,it is set up on paralell payments,i was told i must be a receiver and therfore must charge a comission on sales( i really wanted to charge a monthly subscription).when i do a live payment the main admin gets a paypal email saying there is a payment received ,the sender gets a paypal email saying the money has been sent,but the seller who is gets must of the money gets no emails from paypal,in the senders paypal account the transaction comes up as pending payment,when the receivers account is checked there is nothing about accepting a pending payment,hope somebody can help me thanks again

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Ciaran

"i was told i must be a receiver and therfore must charge a comission on sales"

I suspect that this is a limitation of the plug in you are using as Parallel payments in general does not require that you (the API caller) is one of the receivers in the payment. 

For the email question, the seller might have email notifications disabled on their account. Can you PM me a transaction ID and I'll check it out. 

Login to Me Too

mick1968
Contributor
Contributor

Transaction IDXXXXXXXXXXXX   hope this helps thanks michael

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Thanks, so the receiver in that scenario does not have a PayPal account, so payment is in "Unclaimed" status, which means the sender will see payment as pending. 

Login to Me Too

mick1968
Contributor
Contributor
Hi no the sender and receiver both have PayPal accounts,but the receiver gets no email and in the sender account it's says pending payment
Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

So on my side the receiver doesnt have a PayPal account at all. I'll PM you...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.