Unilateral receiver not allowed still - After 100% email verification

trues
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All...

I have an approved App ID and Correct API credentials and my sandbox testing worked fine.

But when I set my site live I get:

Unilateral receiver not allowed in chained payment is restricted

Everywhere I read they say it's about verifying my email address, but I have done this and am 100% sure my emails are verified!

What am doing wrong?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Nacho

Hi,

It's not about your own email address being confirmed, but rather the email address of the receivers.

In a Chained Payment scenario, all receivers will need to have a PayPal account with a confirmed email address.

Can you please verify that all of the accounts set as the primary and secondary(ies) receivers have a valid PayPal account account with a confirmed email?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MTS_Nacho

Hi,

It's not about your own email address being confirmed, but rather the email address of the receivers.

In a Chained Payment scenario, all receivers will need to have a PayPal account with a confirmed email address.

Can you please verify that all of the accounts set as the primary and secondary(ies) receivers have a valid PayPal account account with a confirmed email?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

trues
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your reply..

I can confirm the following..

On my first two tests the users PayPal emails were not confirmed

Upon testing a PayPal user who had confirmed their email address the errors did not show and the user was redirected to Paypal payment screen..

I have asked my developer to design an error page explaining what a user has to do before purchasing an item on my site..

A big thank you...

Lee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.