PayPal Adaptive Payment Primary receiver

olowousa
Contributor
Contributor

We have installed PayPal Adaptive payment plugin in WordPress for our eCommerce website www.dasell4u.com. We have created the PayPal App and obtained the API credentials we're using to process Chained payments on the website.

Upon testing, we realized that the payment sent to the secondary receiver = (item + tax) - PayPal fee.
The shipping collected and other fees collected during the transaction that would normally go to the Primary receiver account were not being deposited into that account. We have no idea where it's being redirected.

We need your help to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible, because this has a huge impact on our business.

Regards,

Lassey

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you suggest me some testing details *city, zip etc...) I can use on your website to try the entire flow? Trying but can't see any location with shipping enabled.

Login to Me Too

olowousa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Andre,

Please try any address in New York, i.e. 1304 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11216

Thank you,

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, thanks, the address works fine now. Could you add a test item that will allow me to checkout for not more than 2-3 USD in total? Or can you provide an AP-key of a payment already done so that I can check in our logs? The Ap-key has a form like this: AP-56R98989CV4898989

Login to Me Too

olowousa
Contributor
Contributor

Andre,

You can use this product: High John Green 7-Day Candle at $2.00 SKU #1192

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,

Lassey

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, best way is to send me a private message with the transaction ID where  the shipping costs and other fees were not deposited into your account as I tried to test the purchase on your website but  Shipping, Handling Fee and State Tax are added and the amount is higher than my test account. Send the transaction ID in a private message and will look into those specifically.

Login to Me Too

olowousa
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Andre,

How do we send you a private message with the requested transaction ID ?

Do you have an email address we can use to communicate directly with you?

Regards,

Lassey

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

If you click on your picture profile on the top right corner, then Preferences you can choose in teh Personal Tab the "Private Messenger" link and check if you have enebled it. If yes you will see a letter icon next to your profile pitcure, like the image attached.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.