PayPal API for desktop application to send money to another PayPal account

Diego-Costa-21
Contributor
Contributor

kindly comment if this description is unclear to you.

I am creating a desktop application in C#. I want to send money to another PayPal account using a PayPal account. I checked PayPal Adaptive Payments API and also checked Mass Pay API they both are helpful but for only web developers because they used JavaScript.

So I tried to make this application using WebClient but after entering the credentials, the application is showing the Object Reference exception the reason is PayPal is asking for Security-Captcha. And the further obstacle by using WebClient technology/method is I want to click a button on PayPal's website but has no ID and Name.

In short, is it possible to send money from one PayPal account to another by entering values dynamically?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Ciaran

It's not possible to setup a webClient to automatically click through the website I'm afraid. Th only way to move money between accounts programmaticly is to use the APIs payouts or Adaptive are the choice for "send Money"

Login to Me Too

Diego-Costa-21
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any tutorial or a complete guide, from where I can learn that how to  use Adaptive API in C# Desktop Application?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

We don't have specific instructions for desktop applications, but we do provide a .net SDK to get you started:

https://github.com/paypal/adaptivepayments-sdk-dotnet

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.