Live paypal integration issue - Adaptive parallel

Patricia30
New Community Member
PAYPAL Live Credentials: Adaptive parallel

API Username : customerservice_api1.servicestardental.com
API Password  :  ZH2JQPU3QNP4M5S7
Signature  :  AFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31AFS8VOmq6-WiP6BdxtSPVuol.h-U
Live App ID:APP-1XC237616W844004

@error=[#<PayPal::SDK::AdaptiveAccounts::DataTypes::ErrorData:0x007fb689bb3478 @errorId=550001, @domain="PLATFORM", @subdomain="Application", @severity="Error", @category="Application", @message="User is not allowed to perform this action">]

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

If those are actually your live API credentials you need to edit your post and remove them right away.  Any developer with those credentials could pull money from your PayPal account (and that means they could hit any of the funding sources you have attached!)

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

To answer the question, it seems your App ID simply hasn't been given permissions to make the Adaptive Payments calls you're trying to make with your live account.  You'll need to update your App settings to ensure it includes the features you need.  That said, they have closed access to the Classic API Apps, so you may not be able to get this done.  You could use Express Checkout instead, and setup Billing Agreements / Reference Transactions to accomplish the same thing.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.