Help with Adaptive Payments

Strictlypreme
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I run the marketplace www.strictlypreme.com and need some assiatance. 

Could someone help me with these questions?

1. How can we get the PayPal transaction invoice details to include addresses, and all information from the main transaction on our website because at the moment we have a very basic invoice only showing the details 'paid by' and 'note from' this is not enough information.

I also want to make sure we are not liable for handling disputes and cases, and after speaking with a PayPal agent apparently on the chained payment system we are?

Ideally, we want the invoices from our website to match the invoices you can create through PayPal yourself including details like 'paid by', 'send to', 'purchase details' and 'seller/buyer protection info.

At the moment on our website, when checking out through PayPal it only gives the user an option to change their payment card, should there be an option to pick which PayPal address they want to have the item shipped to?

But without this information, we have had to implement an option for the buyer to put their address in on our website at checkout, but this could be different from their PayPal address and I believe that then voids the PayPal protection. I think we need to remove this option and give the shipping address options at PayPal checkout but only give the shipping addresses that are linked to their PayPal account.

We were advised that parallel payments might be better for us than chained?

This is an urgent matter for us as we have new transactions happening all the time so any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.