Adaptive payment not working on live environment

forthpro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

I have set up my all functionality with adaptive payment with Sandbox credential for adaptive payment. And now I am going to the live environment and I am not able to Obtain live PayPal credentials (App-id).
Also, I have researched for another solution for auto-deduct payment but could not found anything.

Please let me know if there is any other API available which works like adaptive payment and Preapproved payment.

Thanks In advance 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Andre

Hi, Adaptive Payments APPs are deprecated since December 1st 2017 so unfortunately new requests will not be possible.

The alternative is Marketplaces API, not yet fully released and available, but they are hoping to have it available very soon. You can register your interest here in the meanwhile

For some use cases only, there are alternatives available already e.g. PayOuts API or Express Checkout Parallel Payments. Here some references, also consider that PayOuts API need to be approved before using it:
Payouts
Parallel Payments

Login to Me Too

forthpro
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your quick response,

I have already checked the "PayOuts API or Express Checkout Parallel Payments".

And I found these APIS also has been deprecated.

You can see view this link:- https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/express-checkout/integration-guide/ECParallelPayments/

Also, I want to request you guys that please remove the adaptive payment source code and the functionality from the sandbox. So the developer can save their time to search other solutions

Login to Me Too

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Andre,

How can i message you in private, regarding Refund Transaction done by one of our Seller $8212.25 and Customer reported that he is yet to receive a notification mail though he paid with Credit card which i am aware it takes up to 5 to 7 business days to be credited in to your card. There should be a mail from PayPal to customer or atleast refund should be present in activity page. Can you please help. I am ready to give you id of Merchant account and customer account and amount value.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

To enable the Private Message function:

- click on the top right icon of your profile
- click on "Preferences"
- under the "Personal" tab you will find "Private Messenger"
- click on it to turn it on/off

Once enabled you will see next to your profile icon a letter icon, if you click on it you can send a private message

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.