Adaptive Payments

Shank888
New Community Member

I am in my adaptive control panel, I am verified and I am curious how I can make a new app? For some reason it appears Paypal took the liberty of "Retiring" my app. There is a complete lack of support. I can view and manage apps but that's all.

The Payment portal was working fine, and then one moment it took forever to load and then I lost my app and it's now set to "retired". 

Stripe does not require the crazy approval program, nor does it do shady stuff like this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

I apologize that the Adaptive Payments Application has been retired. The Adaptive Payments API has been turned off for new integrations. The ability to create new applications has been turned off in the Application Portal.

The replacement for Adaptive Payments is PayPal for Marketplaces, which is using Rest API Integration.

Here is the information for PayPal For Marketplaces:

PayPal For Marketplaces Overview

Our PayPal for Marketplaces solution has two integration paths to choose from based on how you run your business:

• Connected path. A marketplace model in which each individual PayPal merchant assumes financial liability, rather than you, the partner. All merchants must have PayPal Business accounts.

• Managed path. A marketplace model in which the partner assumes financial liability. Merchants aren't required to have PayPal Business accounts.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.