Adaptive Payment Error Message in Sandbox

pfaccess
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

A membership purchase was made with our LIVE mode adaptive payment system that should have been $1470 + $285.33 or $1755.33 followed by 11 months of $285.33 recurring payments. Instead, the system charged only $285.33 but three separate charges within a second of each other. We went back to Sandbox mode to retest, but now we get this message:

I am getting below error response for "Pay" method of adaptive payments.
Array
(
[0] => responseEnvelope.timestamp=2017-02-28T01%3A56%3A51.915-08%3A00
[1] => responseEnvelope.ack=Failure
[2] => responseEnvelope.correlationId=82ef9b5bbe866
[3] => responseEnvelope.build=30051544
[4] => error(0).errorId=520002
[5] => error(0).domain=PLATFORM
[6] => error(0).subdomain=Application
[7] => error(0).severity=Error
[8] => error(0).category=Application
[9] => error(0).message=Internal+Error
[10] => error(0).parameter(0)=AppId+is+invalid
)

Do we need new regenerated credentials and test again? Looking forward to a solution. 

Thanks,

Jeff

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Ciaran

The error indicates that there is an issue with the App ID, are you using the default sandbox APP ID for testing on sandbox i.e. APP-80W284485P519543T. Also have you switched your live credentials over to your sandbox account API credentials?

Login to Me Too

pfaccess
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for responding. Yes, the Sandbox APP ID is correct as you show. We have new (regenerated credentials) for password, signature, etc. 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I have a sample Pay script setup here that is working just fine in the sandbox.  I haven't seen any other reports of issues with the Adaptive Payments sandbox either, so I think there must be something going on with your credentials.

Can you provide a sample of the request you're sending?  Are you sure you're sending the request to the sandbox endpoint and not the live endpoint by accident?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.