confirming my bank account

gabriel-primero
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem that NEW111 have

I'M trying to link bank account, i did make two small deposit of two dollar to my bank  each one of $1.00 dlls and i entered the amount into the confirm deposit boxes  and erro messages pop's up saying "!both confirmation most contain

a number, for example if a depositis $0.03 USD,you would enter 03. if a deposit is $0.30USD, you would enter 30."

my question is how's go $1.00USD 

I already tried all the way i could think and another message came up sayin"you entered incorrect deposit amount and also say I have only one attemp remaining.

Please i really need help with this!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

paulhen
Contributor
Contributor

I still have received no contact from Paypal about why they are blocking my payment. I have since tried to pay again, foowing links directly from my skype account that once I follow through the log in page to paypal, I am taken (hijacked?) to their verified page requiring my bank information. Does anyone have any insight why they might be doing this now when one already has a valid credit card linked to an account that has a 100% good history for years? Can they really have reduced the charge cap to $30.00 which would be crazy? It would explain why I succeeded with the first $20.00 charge and was blocked for the next $14.00 charge. BUt to do this means they are willing to lose many user paypal accounts in the process and alienate many people from their service.

So this makes me very cynical about their reasons, what extra power they gain over a user by having a linked bank account when they already have the guarantee of a valid credit card, how much this is being driven by Microsoft the new owner (my opinion of them is so very low) and/or pressure from those vendors that want recurring charge purchases (beware of these like the plague!) to be protected with a guarantee.

My opinion - never give Paypal your bank account becuase chances are you will regret it!!

Login to Me Too

paulhen
Contributor
Contributor

I have still not received any communication from Paypal after all of this time has passed and no response from them via this forum. That tells a pretty sad story I think.

Login to Me Too

djchill

I add a new credit card account, but I did not. This is making me a message

"We're sorry. That credit card is already linked to the maximum allowable number of PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card."

What do you think the problem? and remedy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.