Withdrawing Funds

Lindacat
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened an unverified account. I don't have a bank account or credit card to use with PayPal right now, hence the need for PayPal. I only get deposits in my account, no selling, holding of funds, no ebay use, etc. I simply want to withdraw my money via check, as needed. I read everything I could find on the rules and regs before opening my account. Nowhere does it tell you how hard a process this will be.  I tried to withdraw a check and was stopped until I faxed proof of my identity and address. I even called support to verify everything I needed to do and how long it would take. Well, it took 2 weeks total, not the 24 hours the site says it takes to release funds. Then I get my check in the original amount I asked for and wasn't given the chance to change the amount to what was by that time, in my account. So now I need to withdraw funds again. I go to my account and to my surprise I am stopped from getting a check again. I call support again. Now I'm told that a fax of the same information is required every time I want a check. Each check costs me $1.50 by PayPal. Now it's going to cost an additional $5.00 in fax fees.  This is not right. All my account deposits are from verified companies. I've proved who I am. Why is it necessary to do that again and again. My personal info isn't going to change week to week. I've lived at the same address for 18 years. I need to get a check as funds come in, when I need them. I cannot afford these extra fax fees and the time it takes, the delays it creates in getting my money. Please can't you do something to help me? I never would've opened this account had I known any of this beforehand. Now you've got my hands tied behind my back and the only way to get the money I earned is to pay to fax again and again and again. I constantly have funds going into this account but by the time you get my papers and cut a check, the amount in my account has changed and I'm stuck having to do this all again. This is not a hobby for me. This is my income, how I need to pay my bills. Please can't we figure out a solution that works and is fair and secure for both of us?  It says I can flag this for a moderator. I can't find that anywhere. It's not in the options list, so I sure hope someone responds to this. I've also emailed with no replies so far.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.