Withdraw limit

skippyplus
Contributor
Contributor

Originally the limit for withdraw is $500 per month. Once I verify my account, what is the maximum amount per month that I can transfer from PayPal to my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sliverlight
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

You can view your Limit on your Limits page.
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the View Limits link on the Account Overview page.
The remaining amount you can send is listed under the Sending Limit heading. To lift your limit, follow the instructions on the Sending Limit page.

What is PayPal's transaction limit?

check this link

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=QlT2N2JFcQQC4Z4ts9z2ZZtym2LF7TtPLTxvRhFP7PJZDF...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sliverlight
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

The remaining amount you can send is listed under the Sending Limit heading. To lift your limit, follow the instructions on the Sending Limit page.

check this link

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=QlT2N2JFcQQC4Z4ts9z2ZZtym2LF7TtPLTxvRhFP7PJZDF...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

silverlight--

Thanks for jumping in and helping out!  Please stop back and contribute to the community again.

Lilly

Login to Me Too

ttttttttttttttt
Contributor
Contributor

if my credit card do not work after 6 year, say good bye to paypal and find another way to do transactions

Login to Me Too

CLafler
New Community Member

This would be more helpful if the "View Limits" link actually appeared anywhere on the Account Overview page!

@sliverlight wrote:

Hi,

check this link

Login to Me Too

escobach
Contributor
Contributor

There is no "view limits" link in my account tab under overview. I would really like to know what's are the limits for my credit card. Where can I find that information?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Lemme try and help you fine folks out here!

CLafler and escobach, if you don't have a link for the 'view limits' that should mean you have no limits and you've completed everything required to lift all of your account limits. 🙂

And escobach, what credit card are you referring to?  The limits in your PayPal account refer to sending and withdrawal limits.  If you want to know your credit card limits (including PayPal Credit), you would have to contact that specific company.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you!

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.