What happens when you delete your ebay accout with a "pending balance" in your paypal?

undeadslayerr
New Community Member

So recently ive been super ticked about the whole "pending balance" senerio with paypal/ebay. I still need to keep a paypal account for online transactions for shopping online but selling i find no point to anymore because of the 21 day hold. Ive had a balance pending for much longer than 21 days and a buyer claims he hasnt received his item even tho he already has. The downside to the situation is there was no tracking information because i couldnt buy shipping online because of my "pending balance"  .... frustrated with a buyer thats trying to get his money back from and item that was received but with no actual proof is quite a fail. (you can tell im a new seller) Holding our funds doesnt sound right. The money is rightfully mine because it was paid to MY account without any agreement to holding a payment so paypal has no right to do anything with the money but give it to me... or at least thats what seems fair. Back to the main question, when my ebay account is deleted will they eventually just take the pending balance from my account? or will it forever be pending? Perma-pending D;

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Judas

If it weren't for Ebay, I would have left paypal a long time ago. I agree, it's your money, and unless you've had a complaint or two from a buyer, YTF would paypal hold your cash for almost a MONTH?!  It's so frustrating. I'm starting to only buy from websites that let you pay with a debit or credit card. Paypal used to be so simple. No pending funds, no "verification"...now it's gone to **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.