Verification Failure

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

I followed the bank account verification process, but only received one deposit for $0.11 into my bank account more than four days ago. Where's the other deposit? Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried contacting PayPal and using the "Contact Us" function and then the "Help" page, but neither are working. This is very frustrating, as I am a seller. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

After leaving the previous note, PayPal_Adrian got in touch with me and got everything taken care of. He and PayPal are awesome! At least they try hard to solve problems and give real answers. Kudos many times over and thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Oh no!  We see this happen sometimes with the two deposits.  The financial instituion sees them come in so close, and with them being so small, they decide to combine them.  They're actually trying to help your book-keeping stay simple, and while I certainly applaud them for that, it sure can cause a problem with this process.  So there's really two options to go from here

First, talk to the bank or credit union and ask them what the two amounts were before they combined them.  Depending on how detailed their records are, they may still have that information on hand for you.

Otherwise, select the help via phone option from the Contact Us page and give PayPal a call.  We can enter the lump sum for you.  Smiley Happy

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, Adrian. My credit union does not have the split on the $0.11 deposited. I looked on the "Contact Us" page and all there is there is a search engine for finding help through a knowledge base. There is no phone number listed, nor is there a place to click on to get the phone number. Where do I go from here? I'm ready to become a frequent seller.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

colej55,

To get the phone number for PayPal:

1. Log in

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us"

3. Scroll down to section 2 and click on "Call Us"

4. A customer service number and web PIN will appear. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

4yolanda
New Community Member

I had two deposits that I applied for verification. Papal did not agree, rejected it and blocked me after 2 attempts. I had a statement infront of me so there was no mistake on my part. What should I do now? Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

4yolanda,

If the bank account was blocked because the random deposits were entered incorrectly, and you cannot re-add the bank account, you'll want to use the process above to contact PayPal via phone (or, with a slightly alternate path, via email) so a representative can review the bank.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Login to Me Too

pet-rescuer
Contributor
Contributor

Why is the PayPal number so  hard to find other than to frustrate and thwart users?  I have to wonder how much money gets left behind because of the difficultly in getting it back.  Small amounts add up fast when you have over a million customers.  I have not found a major company, bank or investment firm where I had to search for the phone number.  What is it PayPal has to hide that the customer service phone number is not easily found?  It belongs on the Paypal page that opens when you log in.  If you have a PayPal account you should have easy access to the phone number.  After all we employ PayPal and it's OUR money, not yours. 

Login to Me Too

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

Once again, in both Firefox and IE8, your "Contact Us" page is an inoperative search engine in section 1 and section 2 is inaccessible and does not offer a "call me" option. I need real help here, please! I have merchandise stacked in boxes all over the house. I'm ready to make money for both of us. I just need to get verified!

Login to Me Too

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the following a java error, but I have Java fully enabled. Any idea how to fix it? That may be why I can't get the "Contact Us" to work. That being said, it doesn't work in any of the most popular browsers with add ons.

Login to Me Too
Solved

colej55
Contributor
Contributor

After leaving the previous note, PayPal_Adrian got in touch with me and got everything taken care of. He and PayPal are awesome! At least they try hard to solve problems and give real answers. Kudos many times over and thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.