Using GreenDOT

poisonfan73
Contributor
Contributor

Okay I have to buy a GreenDot card  since I no longer have a bank account and I do not have a credit card so I can use this.   I have no clue how to use a GreenDOT crd.    Do I have to buy a card first or can I just buy a MoneyPak? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ErickTheRed
Contributor
Contributor

You would need to buy a money pack, (since its seriously near impossible to use a prepaid card with paypal) the good thing about money paks is that you load whatever amount u desire and it goes straight to your paypal balance which is the fastest paying method on paypal. 

P.S. Make sure you add all of the money from the money pak to your balance ´cause if you do not and still have money after 91 days, you´ll get charged $4.95 per month.

CheersSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

chadmtiffy
New Community Member
get a prepaid credit card recomend walmart prepaid visa it doesnt have fees like others do green dot pack is to reload it with the walmart card you can swipe it at the register or have someone or you get a green dot money pack and load money on any time way cheaper than western union
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.