Unconfirmed shipping address?

ALiEN
Contributor
Contributor

Today, have paid payment with my Visa Electron debit card (from Croatia / Europe),

down written in e-mail says:

"Unconfirmed shipping address" - why this?

I have premier account and verified, too. I don't want any problems with seller, want to make everything clean and clear. (it's my firstly order via paypal and ebay)...

what should do to make it confirmed?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

ALIEN -

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked. The new boards and the new Community is accessible here.

At this time, confirmed shipping addresses can only be obtained by buyers located in the US, UK, and Canada - they aren't yet available anywhere else. 

However, that doesn't mean your payment will automatically be declined by your merchant, or that it will cause a problem.  Merchants who are interested in confirmed shipping addresses should be aware that an individual in your area cannot obtain a confirmed address, and should act appropriately.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

ALIEN -

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked. The new boards and the new Community is accessible here.

At this time, confirmed shipping addresses can only be obtained by buyers located in the US, UK, and Canada - they aren't yet available anywhere else. 

However, that doesn't mean your payment will automatically be declined by your merchant, or that it will cause a problem.  Merchants who are interested in confirmed shipping addresses should be aware that an individual in your area cannot obtain a confirmed address, and should act appropriately.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.