Limits lifted for Verified, Premier member - but lifted to what amounts to receive and to request?

WayneL
Contributor
Contributor

Limits lifted for Verified, Premier member - but lifted to what amounts to receive and to request?

How do I find out what the actual limits on each are? All my account overview ways is limits have been lifted. Raised to what?

Also...Why is this so hard to find out? I see this type of question unanswered all over the Paypal Boards.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

IkaMadChak
Contributor
Contributor

unlimited amount

Login to Me Too

verified
New Community Member

Verified and account limit mean nothing

I have a verified account with 3 unlimited credit cards linked

My credit card companies confirm no restrictions exist yet Paypal respose to make payments reads

"Limit exceeded"

I contact paypal by mail,by phone and am told there is no problem but there exists an unoverrideable security system which for some reason is blocking my payment. everyone acknowledges that i have more than sufficient funds and the account is certainly verified and i should have no problem.

Robotic replies is all i get

2 reps have now suggested that i contact the sellers direct and find an alternative method to complete the transaction

This is what i intend to do and will only use ebay to source the items i want and then deal direct.

Not exactly what ebay and paypal are in business for but cest la vie

I just read that the CEO has quit and is joining Yahoo so i gess they will also get deeper in the whatever

Login to Me Too

jen024
New Community Member

There is NO LIMIT and NO FEE even on PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

Login to Me Too

Collegestar101
New Community Member

Do you know whether or not i can buy items through paypal if i don't have a bank account linked to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.