I cant buy pay for an item i just bought!

MinajAndKESHA
Contributor
Contributor

I have been buying stuff on Ebay for the last couple days all of a sudden when i try to pay for something it says "We were not able to process your payment." Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

discokande
New Community Member

i thought i was going crazy im having the same issue. I have purchased other items the very same time and they go through but for some reason on 2 items i won in a aution it says it couldnt process the payment at this time. i tried to pay for something else from a different seller and it works. Any news on your end about the issue?

Login to Me Too

MinajAndKESHA
Contributor
Contributor

I try everyday more than 3 times and it still wont let me! Is there something wrong with Ebay/Paypal...?

Login to Me Too

samething
New Community Member

HI THE SAMETHING HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT A MONTH AGO.WHEN I FINALLY GOT HOLD OF SOMEONE FROM PAYPAL. THEY SAID I HAD REACHED MY $2000. LIFETIME LIMIT SO I HAD TO GIVE MY BANK  ACCOUNT NUMBERS. I HAVE BEEN WITH THEN SINCE 2005 AND THEY ALWAYS JUST USED MY CREDIT CARD.  SO THEY GOT MY MONEY AS SOON AS THE PUT IN THE CHARGE. I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD A $2000.SPENDING LIMIT. MAYBE YOU HAVE ONE TWO.THIS DOES NOT  MEAN I MADE A $2000. PURCHASE OR I OWED THE $2000. IT MEANS SINCE 2005 I HAVE SPENT $2000. I DON'T KNOW IT JUST SOUNDS CRAZY TO ME. NOW I'M TRYING TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO DO THIS .I COULDN'T CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHEN THEY TOOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO CALL BACK. BUT I CAN'T USE PAYPAL TO PAY FOR THINGS.

Login to Me Too

AddisonChic04
New Community Member

Having the same problem here!!! My bank is telling me it's because the payments are trying to be processed outside the US. She told me to call pay pal and ask what country they are processing pymts thru.

My bank even open my account up to process pymts worlwide and it still won't accept it. There's nothing you can do about it. If pay pal can't help me then i will no longer be able to use pay pal to pay for things. which **bleep** because some places only accept pay pal!!! even my netflix account uses pay pal....that is denying too!

It's a big huge mess I just started having with pay pal after using them for years.

They must of changed something.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.