How do I get my routing number or account number??? To verify my bank?

Shokwavez
Contributor
Contributor

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

On the page when you are adding a bank account, there is a picture of check that shows where to locate the routing number and bank account number.  Make sure you use an actual check and not a deposit slip, because the information will be different between them!

If you don't have a check for your account, you'll want to reach out to your bank's processing department and ask for the routing number and account number for external ACH transfers.  You may even be able to retrieve this information from your local teller.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

darkentry
New Community Member

So I just signed up like a half hour to an hour ago to forums but ive been with paypal for like 11 years.  I can't figure out how to ask a question?! I couldn't find it anywhere? where do u go to ask paypal a question? 

Here's my question.  Someone told me i had to sign up with paypal payment plus. That it would get my site recognized and it's worth it.  I get lots of calls from people saying they are an independant company and that's all they do.  I trust paypal and want to do it thru them.  Can u please tell me what is paypal payments plus and how to get started with it and  i do want to start i don't want to spend time looking on how to start it.  Because while i was looking for a description of it i couldn't find where to start it up either.  No record of it but the guy that told me about it has a business like mine and he swore by it like if i had 10 bucks to spend on food or this i gotta get this and i'd eat like a queen forever.  Is this the greatest product or what?  It seems not because if I, a customer, am looking for a paypal product on their paypal site and can't find it, HOW are they going to direct customers to me looking for my products? Does anyone know the best site director please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.