Help, account limitation!

xcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a brief explanation of what happened.
I made a payment trough my account while /I forgot about it/ I was running a VPN connection and apparently, the last one generated IP outside my country. That get me account limitation and my payment as "pending". I've sent a photo ID - my driving license, but it's being a 5 hours and photo ID is still "in progress".  It's unable for me to make a phone call to check if it's possible to fix this issue faster, because I'm outside US and it's going to be VERY expensive. Please, Help!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

xcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

p.s. - If it matters, the e-mail, linked to my account in question is diffrent, I'm currently browsing the forums with newly created account, since it's not possible to log in with the above one here before limitation is lifted!

Many thanks in advance to everyone, willing to help!

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wow different IP address, also e-mail account attached to Paypal changed....All the bells and whistles must have been going off.

It will probably take a few days today is Saturday.

Login to Me Too

xcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the input! I know how it looks like, very stupid situation. It's not different email attached, just newly created account in order to visit the forums, looking for reply. I hope this gets resolved, after all is MY CREDIT CARD!

Login to Me Too

mshehzad
New Community Member

Hey i got stuck on almost same security issues . I'm registered user at eBay, i believe almost 3 years. I've been buying stuff from eBay, because it is much cheaper then retails markets.  I don't thing if i ever sell anything eBay around my first two as reg member at eBay, because before i did not have any knowledge what so ever, how to or where to get bulk items and start selling on eBay.

So Know since i start selling on ebay this year, they've limited my account to sell only $500.00 a month. Because they said I did not sell anything on eBay first 2 yeas, that's why my account is limited.  After i've reached my limits, i've to wait for next month until my limits has been increased so then i can sell again. That's why I tried to open an new account eBay to start selling again without selling limits.

Back to PayPal, I read on Google lot's users have couple established account's reg at eBay, some topic i read, where they explained how to get accounts on eBay. Then Only thing you need to do is just have a new e-mail address for PayPal with same information you already have on PayPal account to get second account. So that's what i did, successfuly i reg at ebay  and paypal.

Know when i was about list about 40 items, they said your account is limited for first 90 days until u become established  user. So i forgot that part where u have to wait for 90 days. So i closed my account at same time when i reg, And aslo i cloesed my new reg Payal accont on same day.  Know Paypal also limited my account  and they asking me to send following information:

Driver's License

• Passport
  • Military Identification Card
Proof of address
  • Utility Bill 
  • Provide proof of SSN

Since PayPal already have my information, I do not know why do they need all this information and for what purpose.

Is it safe to send all the information to Paypal,? any help please.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.