Dont want to get verified

tj_thompson79
Contributor
Contributor

I don't want to get verified but it wont let me pay for my items from eBay.  I haven't reached my limit yet what's going on.....

Login to Me Too
264 REPLIES 264

MaxieandMinnie
Contributor
Contributor

After you spend $10,000 with credit card(s), PayPal won't let you do it anymore, and gives you the option of having your account verified or getting their credit card.

Login to Me Too

JIMMYDO
Contributor
Contributor
Be careful with what info you givearbitration . It's looks to me that Pay Pal is getting rid of some of their best customers. Could this be?
Login to Me Too

lbartsch

I have the same problem. I am seriously uncomfortable giving Paypal my bank account information. I refuse to do it and so can no longer use Paypal. I asked them to close my account completely (which they said they did but in fact didn't do) instead. We had our bank account info stolen and I wouldn't be surprised if it was from my husband's Paypal account. It was a huge hassle and we ended up having to change banks because of it. Payal really needs to come up with an alternative or a new service needs to come up that doesn't require disclosing that information. Business opportunity anyone?

Login to Me Too

JIMMYDO
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for sharing your concerns about Pat Pal. I have the feeling the whole thing is a scam to rip everybody's Personal information off. Essentially pay pal is burning it's best customers. When I present my bank credit card to purchase onE bay, that's all pay pal needs. They can check to see if it is money good like any other merchant. The old days of EBay are much missed. Oh well, if they really don't want our business I am gone.
Login to Me Too

skiffman1957

(4) Times I've tried to get their verified credit card. (4) times I was told they could not process my application as written and I'd have to wait another 30 days to try again. I've been without a usable account for 120 days now! This is BS! If my credit was bad I'd never of been able to spend $10,000.00 on my own card. Its frustrating as **bleep**! Ebay will be taking a $$$ hit over this as I read lots of folks just like me are having the same issues. **bleep** I'm lucky to of found my way into this board to post this. Once paypal reads it it will most likely be taken down. Paypal its a SCAM!!!!!!!!! My credit card still works. Verify this!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.