Account not verified after confirming Credit Card?

bcoland
New Community Member

i just confirmed my credit card by entering the 4 digit code and recived my 1.95 back but my account is still not verified?

did i do somthing wrong help?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

razor23259
New Community Member

From what I understand, you have to link your bank account to your PayPal account.

This is a problem for me, as my boss pays me through a refilled debit card bi-weekly, so I have had no need for a bank account. Furthermore, I won't need one for a few more months. Does this disallow me from using my account? Because I know there are some things on eBay I would like, and it would be terribly annoying to not be able to pay, and recieve bad ratings.

Login to Me Too

lisa2131
New Community Member

Paypal has confirmed my card twice, today for the 3rd time. I have never been refunded nor does the 4 digit code work. i continue to get a message the page is unavailable and to check back later.

i have several items to pay for on ebay and now.... not sure what to do.

i've been charged almost $6.00 and still can't use my account. I called and was on the phone for 45 minutes and got absolutely no where other than to try my new code tomorrow. Sad that ebay relies on paypal for payment and many can't use.

Login to Me Too

MLeilaniK
Contributor
Contributor

My debit card happens to be with the U.S. Federal Government.... Paypal had no problems taking out the funds to verify my account, but certainly has mega problems lifting the limits just because this card is not attached to a "normal personal bank account"..  something is **bleep**ed up with this paypal system. lol.....why do you think, Paypal, people are have to use such cards like this or credit cards that are not attached to a personal acct.?!  Are you really discriminating against large classes of people and holding our accts and the funds we have in it because of this "not totally thought out" process of security?....

Been almost a year plus on this...I've run out of patience...

Login to Me Too

MLeilaniK
Contributor
Contributor

and i didn't curse...just must be a word they have on their no no list.  scre_ ed....aka messed up...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.