Account Withdrawal Limit

DeMack
Contributor
Contributor

It was posted in UK Community Paypal so I'm posting it in here:

I have a question I see that I have withdrawal limit and the question is If I can withdraw from my paypal account does it reflect from the balance left, Withdrawal Limit only or both. Thanks !

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The withdrawal limit is the amount of funds you can take out of your Balance and send back to your bank every month.  The balance is the amount of money you have in your account.

So, if you have $500 left in your withdrawal limit, but $400 in your balance, and you:

1) Withdraw $100 - your withdrawal limit goes down to $400 and your balance goes down to $300

2) Withdraw $400 - your withdrawal limit goes down to $100 and your balance goes down to $0

Think of the balance as cash on hand, and the withdrawal limit is the amount of that cash you can send out per period.

The withdrawal limit resets on your account anniversary date - this can be located in the Withdrawal Limits section.

Hope this clarifies,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DeMack
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody ??? Help please ???

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The withdrawal limit is the amount of funds you can take out of your Balance and send back to your bank every month.  The balance is the amount of money you have in your account.

So, if you have $500 left in your withdrawal limit, but $400 in your balance, and you:

1) Withdraw $100 - your withdrawal limit goes down to $400 and your balance goes down to $300

2) Withdraw $400 - your withdrawal limit goes down to $100 and your balance goes down to $0

Think of the balance as cash on hand, and the withdrawal limit is the amount of that cash you can send out per period.

The withdrawal limit resets on your account anniversary date - this can be located in the Withdrawal Limits section.

Hope this clarifies,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

DeMack
Contributor
Contributor

Fully understand and got it. Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Hi DeMack

You can lift your Withdrawal Limits from 500 to Unlimited. Just Click on "View Limits" link on the box where you can see your PayPal Balance after logging in and it will give you the options how to.

Login to Me Too

nihongo
New Community Member

If I have 1300 in my account, am I able to withdrawal that 1300 from an ATM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.