Accessing Paypal from unlisted country

MuhammadWaqas
New Community Member

I don't know if its right place to ask this question or not. posting in account limits section.

My friend live in italy and he has verified paypal. I can't avail paypal service because I live in Pakistan and paypal services are not available here (don't know why. even though all of multinational bank are working here but still paypal have no service), so my friend offered me to give his paypal id and password to use his account. My question is that is there any problem if I open his Italian paypal id from Pakistan. Is it allowed or not. Im just asking before doing because I don't want paypal to ban my friend's account due to me.

waiting for prompt reply. Thanks

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mralda
New Community Member

Hello, although I have a US verified account, live in Guatemala and been accessing the PayPal site for a long time now, way before Guatemala was listed.  If you still have trouble, perhaps you should consider a service like Gotrusted.com, that will effectively change your ip address to the United States.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.