poor customer service

lalapaloosa
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying all day (8:00a.m.-4:00p.m. to resolve an issue with my account. WHY,WHY,WHY do I have to speak with someone in India? I can't understand them & they have no idea what I'm talking about. Come on PAY-PAL. let's employ some Americans!!! As of now I still have an unresolved problem & I am LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

wolfdaddy205
Contributor
Contributor

,,livid as well, there are crimes afoot here. No way I'll abide misgivings from some thug co. that I pay for service.

My days with the "pal" are #'d! AIDING,ABETTING,SKIMMING,DOUBLE DIPPING? wtf?

Login to Me Too

Perry3097

I agree , here is my experience from today with Paypal Customer Service after ten years of using them.....

I have had my first nightmare using Paypal, thank fully the first in ten years but it has left me wondering and confused about the level of Customer Service at Paypal. Put simply it failed to support me. Can anyone help or explain what I should do please.

My account has been working fine and I paid for something earlier this week no problems.  I always go through an auction website to pay for purchases and tried again today. No luck. The following six attempts failed. I went to the paypal login page and that failed. I went to the login issues page and that failed. All error messages told me there was an issue with the email / password but not which one. I asked for a link to be sent so I could be logged in, I did this three times and all the links failed as well as the hyperlinks and the cut and paste links. Paypal then sent me an email saying they are aware of errors with these links and cut and paste so they know they do not work... why send them out then?

I continued and emailed the Customers Services asking for a telephone call. They sent me emails all day saying that I should follow the instructions on the website, I explained I had and it had failed. I telephoned but as the telephone number on my account , set up ten years ago when it set up the account, was out of date the automated would not let me speak with any one and directed me to the website. A full circle full of no help.

I emailed the Customer Services department a further seven times and they refused to call me back saying they could not ring their customers? Why? I offered to pay for the call, reverse the charges I asked but again they refused. I asked for the my telephone number to be updated on my account so that I could use the automated system, they ignored the request. Why?

I tried to pay without using my account but after entering all the details it said I could not as the email and the debit card was registered with my account and I should log in there. I could not because of the above. Another Paypal dead end! Why?

I tried to close my account so that I could open another account but Paypal asks that you login to close the account to close it, but I could not because of the above. Another Paypal dead end as I could not log in because of the above and I could not telephone because of the above! Why the lack of Customer Service?

I kept on trying to pay for the auction all day and for some unknown reason the link from the auction site eventually worked and I paid. I immediately tried the paypal login page but that still did not work. Why would it work on one link but not the other with the same information? The account appears to be unstable. Why?

All in all I have idea what happened to my account and whey it stopped and why it went again. All I do know is when I went to Paypal for help, the first time in ten years as a perfect hassle free customer , they failed me. Paypal have been measured and found wanting. It is sad that I now have a nagging feeling that I will not be able to use the account and know that it will work. Everytime I use the account from now on I run the risk of getting a bad name for not paying because Paypal will fail to deliver. Why?

If there is anyone in Paypal who can explain then it would be great to hear from you.  You could always call........

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.