change payment method so instant transfer from account comes up.

jima
Contributor
Contributor

Hello;

When i try to pay for an item from ebay.I don't get the option to make instant transfer from bank.This is my preferred payment method.Please help.

thank you jim

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

jima- Sorry to hear that you're having problems making your payments.  There's a couple of different reasons this may be happening.  If your primary credit card is set to expire in the next month, the instant transfer method is not available. This is because if the payment from your bank fails, by the time we get around to charging your credit card it may be expired already.  So we eliminate it as a funding option until the card gets updated.

Otherwise it could be our security model stopping it for some reason.  Honestly your best bet would be to just give us a call so we can review your account and see exactly what is happening.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Andy

jima- Sorry to hear that you're having problems making your payments.  There's a couple of different reasons this may be happening.  If your primary credit card is set to expire in the next month, the instant transfer method is not available. This is because if the payment from your bank fails, by the time we get around to charging your credit card it may be expired already.  So we eliminate it as a funding option until the card gets updated.

Otherwise it could be our security model stopping it for some reason.  Honestly your best bet would be to just give us a call so we can review your account and see exactly what is happening.

Andy

Login to Me Too

jima
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Andy

Thank you.I'll check out my backup source.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.