You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money. I HAVE FUNDS!

CassandraLMAO
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to a friend. 

I have double the amount that I'm trying to send available in PayPal... I have double that amount in "Pending" status... When I went to send money to her PayPal account, I got an error message, "You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money." 

....As I said.. If I was trying to send 25 bucks... I already have 50 available actually in my PAYPAL account and 100 in pending status. 

What's the deal?  I don't understand why this is happening.  It clearly states on the home page that I could snag money out of my PayPal account and transfer it to my bank account if I wanted. 

I searched and searched the Forum,... asked the auto system why this error was happening and feel silly because I can't even get answers from the website.

Help, anyone?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

HonestDave
Contributor
Contributor

YEAH THIS SERVICE GETS OUR FUNDS AND WHEN TRYING TO SPEND IT, AND SOMETHING HAPPENS WE GET THE RUN AROUND, NO STRAIGHT ANSWER. CASH TO MY ACCOUNT 3-4 DAYS IS SAIS,HERE IT'S 5 AND STILL WAITING FOR IT TO SHOW ON MY ACCOUNT. THE ANSWER IS" IT WILLGET THERE".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.