Withdrawal Issues

sefaber35401
New Community Member

First time Ebay seller.   I received a confirmed payment in my paypal account.  The funds were cleared and made available for withdrawal.  I created the withdrawal to my "confirmed" bank account using Paypal.   The item was "pending" in Paypal for a day or so, but now it shows "complete".  When i access my bank account, I do not see the deposit nor any pending transactions....PLEASE HELP.  Thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AuctionLovers
Contributor
Contributor

By experience it usually take 4 days for the withdrawal  to be posted to my bank.  Each bank may be different, call you ban and ask them how many days it normally takes.  It could just be paypal too.??

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Normally, it's 3-5 days - I have seen one case where it took 15 days, but that's rare.

The time may also vary during the month a bit.

It's just the payment working it's way through the clearing house system.

Login to Me Too

austinsteev1
Contributor
Contributor

The transfer from Paypal to bank account should be INSTANT!!  PERIOD!!!! None of this 3-4 business days gargage...that is supposedly "Processing".  That answer is 100% unacceptable to me!!!

Login to Me Too

frustrated61
Contributor
Contributor

I too, am a first timer.  I've received funds and everything has been verified.  I do everything it tells me to do to withdrawal from pay pal acct to my checking acct.  Once I type in the amount of transfer, which is below the 500 limit, it tells me I can't withdrawal more than 500 and Im not.  It then tells me I have a zero balance. 

Login to Me Too

christyh2911
New Community Member

Have you gotten anything in your bank  account yet? I have the same problem. It has been 3days now since I transferred money from my paypal account to my checking  and it still isn't there.

Login to Me Too

frustrated61
Contributor
Contributor

No, it won't even let me transfer funds.  First, it asks me how much I want to transfer and I type in the amount.  Then it comes up with a new screen telling me I can' transfer that amount and then proceeds to tell me I have a zero balance.  But, just in the prior screen, it tells me I have a little over 100.00 in my acct.   I don't understand.....and am getting a bit agitated.  I was told to give them a call as they couldn't help me by email or by chatting with them.  So, I will be doing that tomorrow when I get the chance.  I guess that's the only way  MIGHT get somewhere. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.