Where's my money???

aseth93
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred money from my checking account to my paypal account on thursday, March 17. It is now March 21, and my money has disappeared from my checking account, but still isnt in my Paypal account. What's going on? where's my money?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

KennethK
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having this problem.  Paypal says the transaction should clear at a certain date, that date being today, and here I am in the evening of this day still wondering where my money is.  My bank says its gone, paypal still doesn't have it, so its as if my money is up in the air.  Is this the paypal that claims to be easy and convenient?  I will most likely not be using paypal if takes longer to do things this way than it does with the bank transferring money.  I mean, what's the point then?  Take note calling the phone number gets you nowhere, and the virtual assistant is everything except helpful.  So...Where's my money???

Login to Me Too

aseth93
Contributor
Contributor

can any1 from paypal help us?

Login to Me Too

sherrysnowball
Contributor
Contributor

i would like to know that also where's my money  it was transferring just fine then it stopped

papal still has it why is it not in my account at the bank?

Has someone hacked papal?

comeon  you all should have great walls

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!  

I would glad to help out with this topic! 

It typically takes 3-4 business days for the funds to transfer from your bank into PayPal's system.  When a bank transfer is initiated, it usually takes 24 hours or 1 business day to request the funds from your bank. 

Once the bank fulfills the request the money is transferred through the Federal Reserve, otherwise known as the Automated Clearing House.  This is the process that typically takes 1-2 business days.  Once they clear the funds into PayPal, we will then post the money to your account. 

As we receive payments in batches it can take a little bit of time to post these funds to the individual accounts and normally takes from beginning to end, around 3-4 business days. 

I hope this helps to clarify the process 🙂

Lilly

Login to Me Too

tenrod1
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent three emails to you about this problem and I have not got a answer.

this seller agreed to give a full refund on a item   It shows in  the transaction history that the refund was deposited with ebay but ebay has not returned it to me

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

tenrod1--  I would suggest contacting our Customer Service by phone so they can take a look, and assist you with getting the refund into your account. 

sherrysnowball--Do you show the money in your PayPal account?  If not, I would suggest contacting Walmart to request a refund if you need to cancel transactions. 

The PayPal Community Help Forums are designed for member to member help, and moderators cannot discuss account specific information.  If need us to take a look at your account, please give our Customer Service a call, they would be happy to help out!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

sherrysnowball
Contributor
Contributor

i cant find the number ive looked and stumbled on this site

anyone have #

thankyou

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

sherrysnowball--

Here's how to locate our Customer Service phone number:

To get the phone number for PayPal:

1. Log in

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us"

3. Scroll down to section 2 and click on "Call Us"

4. A customer service number and web PIN will appear. 

aseth93--Glad you show the funds now! 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

sherrysnowball
Contributor
Contributor

thank you got it all is great  now all problems fixed

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.