Where's my money?

EliGalaxy
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal shows that two days ago I sent $106 to my bank account, I also sent a couple of other amounts around the same time. When I go to my bank account online I don't see any pending $106 but I see the other two withdrawals as pending. Will it show up in the next couple of days or what? What do I do if it doesnt show?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JasonD
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Those are some good questions EliGalaxy.  When you transfer funds from your PayPal account to your bank account it will take 3-4 business days for them to show in your bank account.  As for the specific reason some are showing and others are not, I can't say, but am willing to assume that the ones that are showing were processed during bank business hours, and the others the day after. 

If for some reason the funds don't show up in your account 7 business days after you withdrew the funds, you can contact our customer service and we will do a trace to find out where the funds went.

Have a good one

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43
Solved

PayPal_JasonD
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Those are some good questions EliGalaxy.  When you transfer funds from your PayPal account to your bank account it will take 3-4 business days for them to show in your bank account.  As for the specific reason some are showing and others are not, I can't say, but am willing to assume that the ones that are showing were processed during bank business hours, and the others the day after. 

If for some reason the funds don't show up in your account 7 business days after you withdrew the funds, you can contact our customer service and we will do a trace to find out where the funds went.

Have a good one

Login to Me Too

cyberchick
Contributor
Contributor

I have a withdrawal on 5th February and now 10 working days later the money hasn't shown in my bank account!

How many emails do I need to send to the CS in order to trace my money???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JasonD
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having cyberchick.  If you don't get a reply to your email, feel free to contact us by phone, as today was the tenth business day since you initiated the transfer.  To get our phone number follow the following link, or just go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Have a good one.

Login to Me Too

militarysurplus
New Community Member

My buyers bought 2 of my products and it says payment is still processing, and i keep on  claiming the payment but nothing happens, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

fisher777-  I have to admit, I'm a little confused regarding your post.  When you receive a payment through PayPal, it would go into your PayPal balance. From there you could use it for other purchases online or withdraw to a bank account.  There's no system in place that would credit a credit card with your funds (except for receiving a refund back to your card).  I would check your PayPal transaction history to see if the funds were placed in your account and possibly used for something else.

militarysurplus- From reading your post, I'm thinking that your buyers are paying via eCheck.  There's usually a 3-5 day delay before the funds clear into your PayPal account.  And since the weekends don't count towards that timeframe, you'll probably wind up seeing the funds by 4/13 or so.

Hope this helps!

Andy

Login to Me Too

EliGalaxy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the fast answer! I will contact Paypal if I don't have it in a week then. So far every withdrawal to my bank account has been just fine so I'm sure this one will be too.

Login to Me Too

driver20
New Community Member

I've 'lost' US$15,000 in the Paypal system. I've not had a reply from Paypal BUT I have had a 'satisfaction questionnaire' to complete. Automation works but where is my money?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

driver20- Well, we certainly don't want a large chunk of money like that to vanish.  Have you given us a call so we can review your account and see what's up?  For that amount, I wouldn't wait for a response via email, I would want to get on top of that.  We want to help you get things squared away.

Andy

Login to Me Too

ashli_32
I created a paypal account and I sent the buyer the product and he sent me $950 I got the email april 14 saying that I have funds but I have been checking back everyday and the money isn't showing up in my account. I confirmed my bank account, And still no money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.