What- My pay pal acct total?

catwoman63

I don't understand why my paypal total is $8.43 which is the exact total of the most recent item I sold, Why isn't the other item sold of 7.51 added to that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Does the $7.51 payment show in your PayPal account activity or history page? If yes... what is the payment status?

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to understand how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Does the $7.51 payment show in your PayPal account activity or history page? If yes... what is the payment status?

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to understand how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

Login to Me Too

catwoman63

yes I just reviewed it again and I get it now! Thank you for your quick reply.  catwoman63

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You're very welcome... I'm glad I could help...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.