Transfer Funds to Bank Account?

AmandaMA
Contributor
Contributor

Last week my paypal balance was $0. I made a purchased, and Pay Pal automatically took the money from my checking account, to pay for the item. This tells me that my bank account is properly linked. I sold an item last week and the funds are now available. I would like these funds transferred directly to my bank account. I click "transfer funds" to "bank account", and it asks for my bank information (routing and account number). So I enter it and then it says that my bank account is already linked. Well, how do I transfer the funds then?! This is so aggravating, I wanted the money before the long weekend.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dawnjowett
Contributor
Contributor

i am experiancing the same problem, any1 please help?

@AmandaMA wrote:

Last week my paypal balance was $0. I made a purchased, and Pay Pal automatically took the money from my checking account, to pay for the item. This tells me that my bank account is properly linked. I sold an item last week and the funds are now available. I would like these funds transferred directly to my bank account. I click "transfer funds" to "bank account", and it asks for my bank information (routing and account number). So I enter it and then it says that my bank account is already linked. Well, how do I transfer the funds then?! This is so aggravating, I wanted the money before the long weekend.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.