Time for funds to show up

rogan2915
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I made a payment to a seller that was acidentally reversed by Paypal. Now, I'm waiting for the corresponding bank transfer to make it to my Paypal account so I can resend the funds. The transfer is showing up on my bank statement, but the temporary hold placed by paypal on the bank transfer is still there, and my account balance is still showing as $0. How long can I expect to wait before the funds will be available and I can resend?

Thanks,

Rogan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome rogan2915,

Typically a bank transfer takes around 3-4 business days.  Once the funds clear into PayPal's system, the hold will lift on the transaction--and funds release into your account. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

DrWattsOn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I made a transaction to withdraw funds from my bank and deposit them into my pay PayPal acct. I did this on Tuesday, Aug. 2. I know the "policy" of 3-5 (not 3-4) bizdays, and have NEVER had a transaction take only 3 bizdays. So, this time, I need the money to be available for a purchase by 1:00PM Friday Aug. 5 or I will be $50 short and unable to get the product shipped before close of business East Coast.

Can the process be expedited this once?

DrWattsOn

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.