Pending Bank Transfer vs Complete - Stuck on Pending?

cc5164
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I received 4 payments from 4 different buyers. Each paid about 3 hours apart. As I received each one I immediately transfered (withdraw) the funds to my bank. The first two moved quickly from the "Pending" to "Complete".

The money isn't in my bank yet but I understand it takes a few days, no big deal.

My question is related to the other two. They are both marked as "Pending" now. 

I don't understand why two went to Complete and the other two are staying as Pending?

My thought was maybe I'm only allowed to make a certain number of withdraws to my bank at a time?

If that's the case then I assume I have to wait for the first 2 transfers to be placed completely into my bank before the other two begin transferring? 

Or maybe there's a cap/limit on how much I (personally) am allowed to withdraw from Paypal transferring to my bank account?

So.. two questions but they basically relate to the issue at hand, any help is greatly appreciated.

Is there a limit on how many withdraws i can make to my bank at a time?

Why do two transfers to my bank say Complete, and the other two seem stuck on Pending? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jhazy46
Contributor
Contributor

Well according to the email I rec'd all of our future transactions will be placed on hold for 21 days before being released for you to withdraw , transfer or whatever you want to do iummediately with. This is no longer possible, and if you ask me complete BS as not even commercial banks hold funds for 21 days!!! 5-7 days at most!

I'll be dropping this soon...between the fees we are charged and now a 21 day freeze on our money...jeeze what the heck is going on anymore with these financial institutions?

Login to Me Too

shoppeholic1330
Contributor
Contributor

SO TRUE! I second the motion...I will be looking for another payment option too!

Login to Me Too

Jhazy46
Contributor
Contributor

Really good that you transaction finished in your favor, BUT soon I'm sure you'll see the same email notification I got (and it's posted in red on PayPal home page). I guess it's a matter of time before all FREE internet bankers will be charging like their commercial cousins do.

When are the PHAT Katz going to leave the little guys like us ALONE!?!

I mean..REALLY HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH???

AAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

cc5164
Contributor
Contributor

Ended up not being a problem, this morning all the transfers were made into my bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.