Paypal Balance!!!

sxfallenwolfxs
Contributor
Contributor

Is the money in my paypal balance mine to where i can transfer it to my bank account? or is that how much paypal is giving to spend and then pay back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The funds in your PayPal Account balance are yours to do what you want with.   For example, if you sold an item, PayPal will always take their processing fees first, then deposit the balance of the sale into your PayPal Account.  What you do with funds after that is totally up to you.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

The funds in your PayPal Account balance are yours to do what you want with.   For example, if you sold an item, PayPal will always take their processing fees first, then deposit the balance of the sale into your PayPal Account.  What you do with funds after that is totally up to you.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

twiggy
Contributor
Contributor

I would like my paypal balcne to go back on my credit care

Login to Me Too

ds_suggs

What if I want to make a purchase, will the money be taken from my pay-pal refund balance or will it be taken first from my bank debit card?

Login to Me Too

sxfallenwolfxs
Contributor
Contributor

First they take the money from your paypal balance and if u dont have enough then it charges your bank account(if you entered your info) or your credit/debit card. But if u do have money on your paypal balance but isnt enough then it uses all that u have on your paypal balance then takes the rest from your bank account or credi/debit card. Or if you simply have enough for the balance then it just takes it off your paypal balance. Also its takes 4-7 days for the charge to show up on your bank statement.

Login to Me Too

billco49
Contributor
Contributor

If someone wants to send me funds (to my PayPal account), is there a charge for doing so.  What information do they need from me regarding my account number etc.

Login to Me Too

sxfallenwolfxs
Contributor
Contributor

1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD is removed from the payment received

Login to Me Too

chachacha

so it says my balance is $160... does that mean i have 160 bucks waiting for me? or i owe that? or i already got it?

sorry to be a newb...

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

If your PayPal Account Balance says you have X amount, then that's what you have in your Account Balance.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

chachacha

well ya obviously but is it money i haven't claimed yet or something i owe?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.