PAY PAL SHAFTS THE USER/SELLER

kp550
New Community Member

NEVER WILL I SELL ANYTHING ACCEPTING PAY PAL FOR PAYMENT!

RECENTLY A FLAKEY BUYER REQUESTED A NULLIFICATION OF HIS PURCHASE, HE GOT HIS $500 DEPOSIT REFUNDED IN FULL BY PAY PAL,

I THE SELLER GOT DINGED A CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE FROM THE FLAKE'S CREDIT CARD,

I WOUND UP PAYING THIS FEE, HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A REFUND;.. THEN ON TOP OF THIS PAY PAL HAS THE AUDACITY TO CHARGE ME A"NEGATIVE BALANCE" OF $ 34+ !

TRIED TO CLEAR THIS UP FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS BUT ALL I GET IS A USELESS E MAIL NOTIFICATION FROM PAY PAL, THEN A CALL FROM THEIR COLLECTION AGENCY!!  WHAT NERVE!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

riptoff
New Community Member

Similar issue happened to me.  Send a package to the UK to a buyer who, once they found out they had to pay customs fee, played ignorant and claimed they never received the package.

I provided the buyer, and PayPal, the tracking number and even a bit of the email communication that I initiated with the local delivery company in the UK.

PayPal refunded the buyer their money, charged me a fee, and refused to allow me to submit PDF copies of the postage/shipping documentation or the email correspondence (which I had several) showing that the package was indeed at the right place awaiting payment of customs.

PayPal claimed they were investigating the issue, then stated that they couldn't track the package and sided with he buyer.  I will never use PayPal again, nor will I sell anything to anyone overseas.

If PayPal wants their $3.73, they can pay an attorney to get it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.