My withdrawal not yet credited to my bank account ($2,300 on Aug 5, 2011)

jayan
Contributor
Contributor

I have initiated a withdrawal from PAYPAL to my bank account for $2,300 on August 5, 2011. And till now it hasn't credited to my bank account. 

During this period, so many times I have contacted PAYPAL team and they requested to submit my bank statement for start the trace. So I have submitted the required bank statement and they informed me as they already started the trace. After that, again I contacted to PAYPAL to know about the status of trace. Then PAYPAL team requesting again to submit bank statement for start the trace. I can't understand  why PAYPAL team making me this hard time. Once submitted the bank statement, After they approved and start the tracing. And again repeating the same story. I have trusted PAYPAL. But from now I'm so scare to deal with PAYPAL. Really!!!!!!

Please can anyone help me? Also please suggest me if there is any direct way to upload the required documents to PAYPAL site. Before I have uploaded files to PAYPAL in the 'name change' option.
Thanks-JAYAN V B
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Cardelljonesyt
Contributor
Contributor
Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem the same thing has happened to me. I withdrew 116$ to my bank account on Thursday and my PayPal account says complete but I check my bank account and it hasn't showed up I hope this gets fixed
Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Cardelljonesyt wrote:
Thank god I'm not the only one having this problem the same thing has happened to me. I withdrew 116$ to my bank account on Thursday and my PayPal account says complete but I check my bank account and it hasn't showed up I hope this gets fixed

It takes 3-5 business days for the withdrawn funds to reach your bank account.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

jayan
Contributor
Contributor

It takes 3-5 business days for the withdrawn funds to reach your bank account.

-Sandy

What about in my case? I withdrew on Aug 5 and now almost one month finished. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

jayan
Contributor
Contributor

Now almost one month finished and still my money not yet credited. In order to start a trace I have send my bank statement to PAYPAL by fax. And I'm waiting to get a reply for that. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

diptibalwani
New Community Member

Jayan, any update on your case. i 2 have the same case. i have withdrawn the money on August 9 and still it is not deposited. i have asked to generate the trace 15 days back but still no result.

Login to Me Too

jayan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Yesterday also I have contacted PayPal by mail and even a call. But still the non-end trace is going on and they are saying that we haven't receive any respond from your bank. And my bank saying, they didn't receive such amount from PayPal. Anyway, this story is going on as so interesting................................................Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.