Make incoming funds go to PayPal account instead of bank account. How do I do this?

Seeker769
Contributor
Contributor

How do I set up my account so that all requested money is stored in my PayPal account rather than being automatically transferred to my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Seeker769

All PayPal funds should stay in your balance unless you have activated the Auto Sweep function of your account.  To disable Auto Sweep please follow these instructions:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.
  3. Click "Auto Sweep" in the "Financial Information" column.
  4. Click "Edit."
  5. To disable, click "No" under the question "Would you like to enable Auto Sweep."
  6. Click "Save."

KB

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Seeker769

All PayPal funds should stay in your balance unless you have activated the Auto Sweep function of your account.  To disable Auto Sweep please follow these instructions:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page.
  3. Click "Auto Sweep" in the "Financial Information" column.
  4. Click "Edit."
  5. To disable, click "No" under the question "Would you like to enable Auto Sweep."
  6. Click "Save."

KB

Login to Me Too

kmaloneyhsd

I see no "Auto Sweep" in the financial information column under profile.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello kmaloneyhsd

Welcome.  Auto Sweep is a service that is available on Premiere and Business accounts and you have to contact PayPal directly to sign up for it as there are criteria that have to be met before it is enabled on an account.  If you have one of these account types and are interested please contact PayPal directly for further assistance.  Have a good day.

KB

Login to Me Too

Seeker769
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it .

Regards,

Chris

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.