I link credit card to my account but I still have $0.00 balance, where is my money?

npquynh94
Contributor
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

The process described by meandmydogthor really suits using the Add Funds feature - from a bank account.

When you add a credit or debit card, you don't have to (and can't) add funds from the card into PayPal.

Instead, you just check out online and make the purchase.  We'll charge your card directly.

There's no need to add funds first, even if you do have a bank on file - but definitely not with just a card.  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

meandmydogthor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, After you link your credit card or bank account, then you ask for the money to be transferred from the account to your paypal, and after that it should tell you just how many business days it takes before the transaction can be completed. It may take a few days just to O.K. the credit card alone, and then another few days to process the money, The amount of time for a credit card as apposed to a bank account may be different, as I am not sure, but they should tell you with each transaction you make just how long it will be to complete it. Hope this helps. PEACE

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

The process described by meandmydogthor really suits using the Add Funds feature - from a bank account.

When you add a credit or debit card, you don't have to (and can't) add funds from the card into PayPal.

Instead, you just check out online and make the purchase.  We'll charge your card directly.

There's no need to add funds first, even if you do have a bank on file - but definitely not with just a card.  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

npquynh94
Contributor
Contributor

thank you!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.