Help! I am waiting on my funds to transfer

mmilam
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for my bank funds to transfer into my paypal and my balance is zero at the moment. I am trying to purchase something and the person is waiting on my payment. So can I go ahead and pay for it while my money is pending? And if so will there be any hidden fees for not waiting for the money to be transfered.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PawtucketBill
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.  Did you get a response?

Login to Me Too

mmilam
Contributor
Contributor

Nope no response yet.

Login to Me Too

zachallen99
New Community Member

Im having the same issue.  Apparently, because I have less than 100 positive feedbacks as a seller (I have 19) they are holding funds until delivery of the item can be confirmed.  My payments were all instant transfers, and I have shipped all items out.  However, some of them were just through USPS with no tracking.  On those, I have to wait for the full 21 days for the funds to be released!  It's horse**bleep**!  I have 599 positive feedbacks combined.  I would think that would be enough for them to release the funds.  I bought a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas, and was waiting for funds to clear to pay for it.  Paypal has effectively gotten me in trouble with the buyer - I had to email him/her and ask if I can have a little extra time to pay!  Ebay owns Paypal - so you are **bleep**ed either way!

I don't think I will be using Paypal any longer.  It's ridiculous that I have to wait that long!  There's got to be a better way!

Login to Me Too

aleihaynes
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue I do not know what to do. It was delivered on the 30th and my date says the 13th. It is a bunch of bull. IDK what to do weather to contact Paypal or what. does it just take time?

Login to Me Too

RIpoffs
New Community Member

I have the same problem. My bank account bounced twice when they started doing this to me without notice. Now it saying my money should be released today and I still cant get it out. 

Ohh well some people are going to have to wait even longer for their items because paypal Su##S and I cant afford to keep shipping out of my pocket.

Login to Me Too

Master0fPuppets
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Shipment was confirmed as of 1/10, and I called and spoke to someone who assured me that the third day after confirmation the funds would be available... I've checked every day, and it said they'd be available the 13th, and guess what? Today all it says when I click to check availability is 'Try Back Later'... like... really? I mean, nothing else? 

This is completely unacceptable. From now on, I'm using Amazon, and my WalMart debit card. I'm going to cancel PayPal and ebay as soon as my funds are released, and file a complaint with the BBB. This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

HonestDave
Contributor
Contributor

I AM WITH YOU, THEY DID THE SAME HERE. USE TO PAY WITH MY DEBLT CARD NEVER ANY PROBLEM UNTILL NOW. PAST THE 3-4, EVEN 3-5 DAYS, CAN'T PAY FOR MY BIDS. MONEY SENT ME STILL THAT CAME FROM A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. SAME AS CASH.. IT CAME FROM CASH. BUT TOLD THEY TREAT IT AS CREDIT, LIES,LIES,AND MORE LIES. IT'S NOT RIGHT. NO'ONE KNOWS UNTILL THEY GET INTO THIER TRAP. THEN WE CANT DO ANYTHING,, PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW THE SCAM LIKE MAYBE THE MEDIA,  SOME ONE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.