AUTOMATED DEBIT PAYPAL INST XFER

Eleanorerdogan
Contributor
Contributor

Does paypal charge me for transferrring money into my checking?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Eleanorerdogan
Contributor
Contributor

No, really does'nt answer my question. I'm wondering what the Automated debit paypal instant I will assume xfer means transfer?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal does not charge US members to transfer money from their PayPal account to their bank account. This is done by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking on the "Withdraw" tab.

Where are you seeing the "Automated debit paypal instant xfer" text?

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Are you talking about the paypal debit card, by any chance?

Login to Me Too

Eleanorerdogan
Contributor
Contributor

I wasnt i was just trying to find out why paypal debited my account for 30 for automated debit paypal inst xfer? No one seem to know.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I'd phone Paypal for that - their number comes up if you click on the "Contact us" link in your account.

Login to Me Too

Eleanorerdogan
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, thank you i will be calling them on Monday

Login to Me Too

inbykjn
New Community Member

If the fee is not recorded on your PayPal account statement, you need to contact your bank asap.  I had a suspicious charge for $40+ on my bank statement that was recorded as "PREAUTHORIZED DEBIT: PAYPAL INST XFER".  According to a PayPal representative, the charge was unknown to them and not typical protocol.  I immediately filed a claim with my bank.  I am 100% positive I did not complete such transaction + PayPal does not charge unknown fees, which means the charge is most definitely fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.