why cant we find out exactly what was bought

johnhg57
New Community Member

About time these twisted money grabbing twats started showing either on the invoice or in account just exactly what was bought rather than a number with no info whatsoever, yes i am sure this will not get past the bent administrator but heyyy you gotta try bent **bleep** just dont want us to know what it is you are paying for, is it google I wonder lmfao...Johnhg57

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

johnhg57
New Community Member

Hey yes John they are all bent **bleep**ers just send you a bill you pay it no questions asked, not got a clue what youve bought just pay it eh, great wonder if I could pay my electric bill or gas bill the same ohhhh wait it is the same they send us a bill we pay it but at least we know its for gas or elecky but what the **bleep** is this paypal bill for???/ who the **bleep** knows its just a number with absolutely no explanation whatsoever at all even in the account summary **bleep** all to explain...is this just thefttttt well tell you what most people just pay and dont question so yeah its theft alright...johnhg57

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.