impossible logon. it may have been a while since i updated my security info :(

monkeyinabush
New Community Member

real fun today, made an ebay purchase as normal, fine, get an email saying account may be limited logon to make this ok...
now some background, im currently in new zealand but all registered from england (im on a long holiday)..
cannot log on as i need to verify my account, cannot verify as my phone number is my old english one, so no texts etc.
how about use the app and they can veryify me that way, ok, reinstall the app on my phone and no verification code...
ok ill just email paypal and theyll sort it out... cannot email them as cannot login, my means of contacting them remains to be phone them, but im not in england. so errrrr
any ideas anyone?
also i dont seem to be able to change my address or phone number on the app to anything other than an english one.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi monkeyinabush

It might be because ppal doesnt recognise the device u are using as u are abroad and u havent used ppal in a while?

U could try these options

www.facebook.com/PayPalUK  or   @AskPaypal for Twitter

Or Log in to ppal , click "help" at the bottom of your ppal page and on the right hand side click "message centre"  
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.