You submitted an order amounting to 80.80 GBP to Guthy-Renker UK Limited

AdasT
Contributor
Contributor

Hi its not for me but its for my mother as she received an email yesterday  that she submitted an order amounting to £80.80 but she did not order anything at all and first time she sees it

this is the message 

Dear Svetlana Trochoviene,

You submitted an order amounting to 80.80 GBP to Guthy-Renker UK Limited

Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

So is it in there?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AdasT
Contributor
Contributor

my mother doesint have access to paypal as she forgot the password when i tried to reset password it requires card number or phone number but she has new details right now 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Then contact customer services asap and they can help her to gain access to the old account and file a dispute for unauthorised use if the transaction is on there.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.