Why Do PayPal Make It So Difficult To Contact Them?

Birdies
Contributor
Contributor

Why do PayPal make it so difficult to contact them?   I can only assume its because they don't want to be contacted.

I have been trying to find some way of asking PayPal a question for the last 2 and a half hours.  You can imagine my frustration.  As my question does not fall under any of the topics in the 'contact us' menu,  I have been unable to contact PayPal.  I just keep going round and round in circles.

My question to PayPal is what are the charges to my personal Bank Account for.  They don't even show up on my PayPal Account.  This is a very important question  and I should be able to ask it.  I need to know what these charges are for.  The charges may be Fraudulent,  I need to know!

Can anybody advise me of the Email Address for PayPal so that I can ask my question.

Does anybody know what the reference  *DISCOUNTQU  or  *ACTIONPOWE  means when attached to a withdrawal by PayPal  from your personal bank account.

Thank You for your help.  Helen.   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.