Transaction Details Printer Version

JMDirect
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a printer version of the transaction details page available on PayPal?

It would be so much easier to print off the transaction details if there was a basic printer version like eBay has for the order details page. It would be even easier if you could print off more than one transaction details at once, rather than having to go into each transaction seperately.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_david

Hi there JMDirect,

There is no facility at present for you to print a copy of the transaction details page from your PayPal account. Your browser may provide the ability for you to do this.

The only thing that I can think of is that you could try to print a packing slip. A Printable packing slip is a receipt for the purchase of physical goods summarizing the transaction for both buyer and seller. The receipt will include a list of the goods being posted.

To create a printable packing slip, simply follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account at www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click History at the top of the page.
  3. Locate the original transaction and click 'Details'.
  4. Click 'Print Packing Slip’.
  5. View receipt. If information is correct, click 'Print' and then click 'Done'.
  6. If information is incorrect, click 'Edit'. 
  7. To save message for future slip, check 'Save the above settings as my preference'.
  8. Click 'View Printable Packing Slip to return to the preview.
  9. Once correct, click 'Print' and then click 'Done'.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

urgh
New Community Member

This is a pretty basic requirement, I am always amazed when I come to print these off that paypal still hasn't created a printer friendly version.

If you are just after a list of all transactions, you can go to the reports section and download a pdf or csv file

unfortunately for me, my accounts dept want the single transaction details page. - I end up saving the page as html and editing it manually to make it fit on 1 page 😞

Login to Me Too

virtaweb
New Community Member

I was just about to post something similar, it baffles common sense that you can't get a decent printed copy of a transaction.

I use this to track currency conversion rates (which are IMHO really out of sync with reality) I need to print out a copy that will say what I paid in canadian dollars from what I bought in Euros or US dollars. Saddly enough, all we get is a screen formated edition of the transaction details, I mean it's still usable but it's ugly and needs the use of more than 1 page to get the whole transaction.

The government wants written proof of all that I can't ask'em (nor would I allow them) to look in my paypal account directly to get the info they seek.

Login to Me Too

CodeGoose
Contributor
Contributor

Google "Breeze Order Management System". It's a 3rd party software that can help bulk print the transaction details from PayPal

Login to Me Too

schleprock
New Community Member

so it's now 2015 and paypal has still not offered a pretty print version of the transactions page. that's really annoying. come on guys, it's not that hard ...

Login to Me Too

bccoregon
New Community Member

Yes there is an easy way to print details.  If you are using Firefox, simply go to the far upper left corner click of the FF browser, click on the arrow that brings a drop down menu, and look near the middle of the menu for the Print icon (I prefer to hover above the print icon to cause another sub menu to show me the option of PRINT PREVIEW and I can see what I am getting before I print.  

If you are using Google simply click on the icon to the far right of your search window that looks like 3 solid bars, and near the middle of the drop down menu you will see the PRINT function. 

When you click on PRINT your browser will then download the details from PayPal and make your document in a very quick moment.

Login to Me Too

AnhDuong
Contributor
Contributor

you can use http://ordersprinter.com/

it allows you to print details of all Paypal's records on all pages.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.