Tablet App not working

Dek_B
Contributor
Contributor

I have just come to use my PayPal app on my tablet for the first time in a while only to find it won't work.  It won't let me log in and says i need to update to the new version, but when i go on the play store it says that my device is not compatible with this version!! My device, a Samsung Galaxy Tab A,is not even 12 months old. Why won't my app work any more?  Why can't i download a working version? 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Ron5000

I use apkmirror for finding APK's. But if you have two Android devices & one has PayPal on it you can use an APK sharing app to send the PayPal APK over to the other device. I used APK Share Bluetooth to send PayPal from my phone to my tablet.  You have to allow installation of applications from unknown sources in your security settings to let the APK install & then make sure to go back to settings & turn it back off. 

Login to Me Too

Sidney64
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet and app says no longer compatible. What's going on? Basic business advice - don't disconnect the old one til the new one works or customers ( that's us) will not come back

Login to Me Too

BubbaGanush
Contributor
Contributor
After months PayPal hasn't fixed the problem. I moved my Android transactions to PopMoney and Chase Pay. They are cheaper and faster.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.