Strange error, is this on my end or the vendors end?

blewis038
New Community Member

Okay, So im attamtping to click a donate button which is linking to paypal.  The button links me to paypal but i get this error

Since your computer hasn't been used for a while, our system has logged you out of PayPal as a security precaution. Any unsaved data or incomplete transaction you started was discarded. If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity. If you came from PayPal's website, enter your PayPal login information, and then click Log In."

Strange, but I log in and go back to the site and attempt to access it again, same error.  When I click log in from the error screen i am already logged in but it says paypal has logged me out.. Is this on my end or the vendors end? Do they need to relog in to make the form visable again as seeing me loging in doesnt change anything?  Tried in various browsers as well with the same result.  

Any ideas would be much appreaciated.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.